- Your tendency to come back from the brink of death has nothing to do with your healing factor. Your mutant power isn't regeneration. It's popularity.
- -- Deadpool
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Men (Final appearance)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Death)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Jean Grey (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Death)
- Emma Frost (Only appearance; dies)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn) (Only appearance; dies)
- Cannonball (Samuel Guthrie) (Only appearance; dies)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin) (Only appearance; dies)
- Rogue (Anna Marie) (Only appearance; dies)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Only appearance; dies)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Corpse)
- Kitty Pryde
- Wolverine (Logan) (Death)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Corpse)
- The Venom Symbiote (Corpse)
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox) (Corpse)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Corpse)
- Power Pack (Cameo)
- (Destroyed in this issue)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Corpse)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Corpse)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Corpse)
- Wong (Corpse)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Carbonadium Sword
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In the top panel of the first page, the Venom Symbiote was laying dead on top of a church. It was unknown who was the host was, but it is assumed to be Flash Thompson.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.