Appearing in "The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea"Edit
- Deadpool (Agent Preston)
- Necromancer (Michael) (Death)
- Ben Franklin's ghost
- Artie (Super-powered life-guard) (Only appearance; dies)
- Unnamed officers
- Ancient One (Yao) (In a photograph only)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Agent Gorman (Mentioned)
- Mephisto (Mentioned)
- Dr. Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- New Jersey
- Asbury Park
- New York State
• Deadpool targets a MAN with AQUATIC powers!
• Then he teams-up with your SUPERIOR Neighborhood SPIDER-MAN!
• I PROMISE HE KILLS ONE OF THOSE TWO!
- No special notes.
Artie (the super-powered life-guard) might be a parody of Arthur Curry, the superhero Aquaman of DC Comics, being this issue a possible mockery of Aquaman, as Artie's power to breath underwater and communicate with sea life forms (the most characteristic abilities of Aquaman) are referred as the "dumbest superpower in the world". Aquaman is notoriously mocked in popular culture for his power of "talking to fish".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Vol 3 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadpool series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks