- I'm saying that I believe in inalienable human rights for all -- even non-humans! I'm saying together we can kick both Dracula and Shiklah asses! Together! What say you? Surely we hang together, or... we shall all hang separately?
- -- Ben Franklin
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Parker Industries
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Unnamed lawyer (First appearance)
- Frankenstein's Monster
- Werewolf by Night (Jack Russell)
- Marcus, the Diabetic Gladiator Centaur Werewolf with a Symbiote and Robot Legs
- N'Kantu, The Living Mummy
- Ben Franklin (Appears as a ghost or apparition) (Returns)
- Mercs for Money
- Numerous unnamed monsters and vampires
- Invisible Man
- Bernie Sanders (Mentioned)
- George Washington (Mentioned)
- Carmelita Camacho (Mentioned) (deceased)
- Uatu (Mentioned)
- Dazzler (Ali Blaire) (Mentioned)
- Amjad (Mentioned) (deceased)
- Baqir (Mentioned) (deceased)
- Unnamed lawyer for the City of New York (Single appearance)
- Additional unnamed lawyer (Single appearance)
Races and Species:
- Watchers (Mentioned)
- Japanese Macaques
- Man-Things (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Sun (Mentioned)
- Deadpool's Suit
- Spider-Armor MK IV
- Marcus' Symbiote
- Deadpool's Katanas
- Sceptre of the Manticore (Mentioned)
- Masacre's Machetes
’TIL DEATH DO US… Part 6 (of 6)
• Is this the end of Deadpool’s marriage?
- No special notes.
- When Mephisto mentions that Dracula and Shiklah's wedding is one he can get behind, he's referring to his role in erasing the marriage between Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson in One More Day.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool Vol 4 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadpool series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.