Appearing in "Time to Die: Part Four"Edit
- New Mutants
- Warpath (Jimmy Proudstar)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson)
- President Francis Talbot (Ceased to exist)
- Panzer-Sentinels (First appearance)
- Panzer-Sentinel 6 (First appearance)
- Mutant Affairs/Mercenary Affairs (Mentioned)
- Unnamed time-traveler
- Germantown (Octobre 1777)
- Gettysburg (July 1863)
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- Library (1991)
- Unknown (1955)
- Unknown (1967)
• Deadpool is dead-set on destroying the timeline!
• X-Force is eXtra For-sure not gonna let him!
• X-Force is stronger...but Deadpool is more popular!
• WHO WILL WIN???
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deadpool vs. X-Force Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadpool vs. X-Force series
Links and ReferencesEdit