Appearing in "Riot in Cellblock 12!"Edit
- Dormammu (In an illusion or vision)
- Umar (In an illusion or vision)
- Baron Mordo (In an illusion or vision)
- Chondu the Mystic (Only in flashback)
- Aragorn (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- New York policemen
- Felicia Name Revealed
- Police Commissioner Feingold
- prison warden
- prison guards
- Mrs. Gamble
- New York City
- Westbury (Headmen's Former Headquarters)
Synopsis for "Riot in Cellblock 12!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Letters (issue pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Hipp pages 2-22, Watanabe page 23-31.
- This issue features a letters page, Defenders Dialogue. Letters are published from Jim Burns, D. Lites, Helmsman Collins, Peter Planamenta and Matthew Nudelman.
- As seen on page one this issue is Story#C-01.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Defenders Vol 1 39 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Defenders series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.