Appearing in "We Must Free the Defenders!"Edit
Synopsis for "We Must Free the Defenders!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Cover art by Kirby, Romita and Sinnott.
- Plot by Conway, script by Kraft and Slifer.
- Letters (story pags): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Frost pages 2-17.
- This issue was dedicated to the Canadian rock band Rush, who later arranged to meet Kraft and Slifer at a show. The Red Rajah and his plot echo elements of their 1976 album with its Red Star Federation and emphasis on the individual struggling against an oppressive collective.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.