Appearing in "Seven Against The Dark"Edit
- Al Jabr (First appearance)
- Exoristos (First appearance)
- Horsewoman (First appearance)
- King Arthur (Corpse)
- The Lady of the Lake
- Pandora (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Seven Against The Dark"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Released September 14, 2011
- From the Solicitation: Set in the Dark Ages of the DC Universe, a barbarian horde is massing to crush civilization. It's fallen to Madame Xanadu and Jason Blood, the man with a monster inside him, to stand in their way - though the demon Etrigan has no interest in protecting anyone or anything other than himself! It'll take more than their own power to stop an army fueled by bloodlust and dark sorcery, and some very surprising heroes - and villains - will have no choice but to join the fray!
- On this issue's title page, a glowing woman wearing a purple cloak is visible among the Questing Queen's caravan. This character first appeared in Flashpoint #5 and makes similar cameos in all #1s of the New 52. The identity of this character is later revealed to be Pandora.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Demon Knights Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Demon Knights series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.