Appearing in "Bat-Mite's Super-Circus!"Edit
- Strongman (Single appearance)
- Human Cannonball (Single appearance)
- Rubberman (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Bat-Mite's Super-Circus!"EditBat-Mite comes to Earth and gives three crooks super-powers to make them more challenging to Batman and Robin. But a bump on the head blocks Bat-Mite from using his powers against the crooks, and the three opponents may be more than the heroes can handle.
Appearing in "The Miniature Manhunter"Edit
- Victor Vance (Single appearance)
- Unnamed Scientists (Single appearance)
- Size-Changing Ray
- Squad Car
- Vance's Motorcycle
Synopsis for "The Miniature Manhunter"Edit
After J’onn J’onzz is shrunk by a size-changing machine invented by criminal scientist Victor Vance, he uses his small size to his advantage in battling and defeating Vance. Then he dupes Vance into restoring his normal height, and reduces Vance temporarily to tiny size in order to take him to the police.
- "The Miniature Manhunter" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Martian Manhunter #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 310 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks