Appearing in "The Blockbuster Invasion of Gotham City!"Edit
Synopsis for "The Blockbuster Invasion of Gotham City!"Edit
One night while piloting his boat out at sea, Bruce Wayne is forced to abandon ship when it hits a rock and starts to sink. Swimming to a nearby island, Bruce saves Mark Desmond and returns him to his brother Roland.
Months later, Batman and Robin begin investigating a giant creature dubbed "The Blockbuster" that has been terrorizing and robbing various locations in Gotham City.
Following the massive creature back to the island that Batman recognizes that the one the Desmonds live on, Batman deduces that Blockbuster is really Mark Desmond. While appealing to the beasts human side by changing to Bruce Wayne and calling for help, Robin captures Roland.Taking Roland to shore to answer for his crimes, it is learned that Mark had taken a serum to become the Blockbuster in order to be strong, and that Roland exploited the monsters strength. Going back to the island to collect Blockbuster, while disguised as Roland, Batman finds that the monster has walked off into the ocean.
Appearing in "Robberies in Reverse!"Edit
- unnamed crooks (Single appearance)
- Doc Evans (a ret. police scientist) (Single appearance)
- Ed (a kleptomaniac) (Single appearance)
- Judge Samuels (Single appearance)
- the Dibny's car
Synopsis for "Robberies in Reverse!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- "The Blockbuster Invasion of Gotham City!" is reprinted in Batman #261, Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told, and Showcase Presents: Batman #2.
- "Robberies in Reverse!" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Elongated Man #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 345 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks