Appearing in "Batman's Evil Eye"Edit
Synopsis for "Batman's Evil Eye"Edit
The Scarecrow is released from jail, and shortly thereafter Batman seems to have regained his ability to strike terror into the hearts of gangsters merely by his presence. But it is all part of a fear-trap sprung against Batman himself.
Appearing in "Batgirl's Bag of Tricks!"Edit
- Darlene Dawson (Final appearance)
- Darlene's Grandfather (Single appearance)
- Smugglers in costumes
- "Superman" (Final appearance; Dies)
- "Batman" (Final appearance)
- "Flash" (Final appearance)
- "Green Lantern" (Final appearance)
- Gotham City
- Cosby Corners
Synopsis for "Batgirl's Bag of Tricks!"Edit
Continuing from last issue, Batgirl is caught in the sights of a bunch of crooks masquerading as members of the Justice League at a costume party who were trying to obtain stolen jewels, however were double crossed by their partner Darlene Dawson, who had set up Barbara Gordon to take the fall little realizing that Barbara was the real Batgirl.
Easily defeating the crooks, she decides to track down Dawson, little knowing that she is being followed by "Superman." She end up tracking Darlene to Cosby Corners, where she finds out that she is really the daughter of old man Dawson a reputed criminal leader. Batgirl then fights the two, and makes short work of them when the "Superman" crook tries to interfere and is shot dead by grandfather Dawson. Batgirl manages to incapacitate both crooks and turns them over to the police.
- "Batman's Evil Eye" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Batman #4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 389 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Detective Comics article at Wikipedia
- Detective Comics series index at DCU Guide
- Detective Comics series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Detective Comics series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks