Appearing in "The Dead Yet Live"Edit
- Dr. Hugo Strange
- Magda (First appearance)
- Rupert Thorne
- Barney (Single appearance)
- Marko (First appearance)
- Bruno (First appearance)
- Doctor Phosphorous (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Dead Yet Live"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a part of the 8-issue story arc retroactively titled "Batman: Strange Apparitions", known for Steve Englehart and Marshall Rogers' now-classic portrayal of the Batman (also briefly featuring Walt Simonson). Strange Apparitions includes:
- "The Dead Yet Live" is also reprinted in Shadow of the Batman #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 471 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.