Appearing in "The Deadshot Ricochet"Edit
- Deadshot (Flashback and main story)
- The Penguin
- The Joker (Cameo)
- Rupert Thorne
- Hugo Strange (Appears as a ghost or apparition)
- Bill (Silver's security guard)
Synopsis for "The Deadshot Ricochet"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a part of the 8-issue story arc retroactively titled "Batman: Strange Apparitions", known for Steve Englehart and Marshall Rogers' now-classic portrayal of the Batman (also briefly featuring Walt Simonson). Strange Apparitions includes:
- This issue is reprinted in Shadow of the Batman #3, Batman: Strange Apparitions, The Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told, Volume 1 and Batman: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- Deadshot appeared last in Batman #59. This issue includes flashback to that event. This issue is the first appearance of Deadshot's new costume and weaponry. Deadshot will maintain this costume throughout the duration of his career.
- This is the second time that the ghost of Hugo Strange has appeared before Rupert Thorne. The first encounter took place in Detective Comics #473.
- The details surrounding Wonder Girl's emergency Teen Titans meeting is revealed in Teen Titans #53.
- There are several nods to past DC creators in this issue. The Fox Gardens restaurant is named after writer Gardner Fox. Weisinger Officer Suppliers (the ones who created the Giant Typewriter) is named for editor Mort Weisinger and the Ellsworth Building is named for Whitney Ellsworth.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 474 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Detective Comics article at Wikipedia
- Detective Comics series index at DCU Guide
- Detective Comics series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Detective Comics series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.