Appearing in "Runaway"Edit
- Trigger Twins (First appearance as The Trigger Twins)
- The Joker
- Dan Doyle
- Mrs. McIlvaine
- Calvin Berkowitz
Synopsis for "Runaway"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The ending of this story leads into Robin #1
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest: The Crusade" crossover event.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two: Knightquest.
- The display case of Jason Todd's costume is still in broken pieces.
- Dan Doyle names the Trigger brothers as Trigger Twins. He named them like that after a comic book he read when he was a kid. This is a possible reference to the original Trigger Twins.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 668 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.