Appearing in "Outgunned"Edit
Synopsis for "Outgunned"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest" saga.
- Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) appeared last in Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #61. He appears next in Outsiders (Volume 2) #7.
- Harvey Bullock appears next in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #28.
- Renée Montoya Batman: Shadow of the Bat #28.
- Gunbunny is also known simply as "Bunny".
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two: Knightquest.
- Knightquest continues in Batman Vol 1 508
- The security guards, Chick and Wilbur, are named after characters played by Bud Abbott and Lou Costello in the 1948 film Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.
- There are several references as newspaper headlines or street names to some DC characters as Superman and The Joker as well as some references to Batman artists and editors, specifically Dennis O'Neil, Scott Peterson, Bill Finger among others.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 674 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.