Appearing in "Flesh and Steel"Edit
Synopsis for "Flesh and Steel"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This "KnightsEnd" crossover takes place between Shadow of the Bat #30 and Legends of the Dark Knight #63
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperbacks Batman: Knightfall Part Three: KnightsEnd and Batman: Knightfall Volume Three: KnightsEnd.
- In an ironic twist that foreshadows Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #63, Bruce's stance on the last page mirrors Bane's stance on the last page of Detective Comics #663. The background of each image is identical, in terms of where each is standing in relation to the entrance to the Batcave, but different in the fact that Wayne Manor has been left unkempt since Jean-Paul's assumption of the Mantle of the Bat.
- The people inside the riverboat casino bear some similarity with DC staff. The characters are drawn in resemblance to Chuck Dixon; Archie Goodwin; Jordan Gorfinkel and Dennis O'Neil
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 677 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.