Appearing in "Will It Go 'Round in Circles"Edit
Synopsis for "Will It Go 'Round in Circles"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- Spellbinder hides in a Motel named The EXCELSIOR MOTEL. This is probably an homage to Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee, who uses the word "excelsior" as a catchphrase.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 691 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks