Appearing in "Violent Reactions"Edit
Synopsis for "Violent Reactions"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is the last of the single issues of the gap between the Batman: Knightfall and the Batman: Contagion storylines.
- The poison used by Ivy is mispelled as amsaenium triphyllum. The correct spelling is Arisaema triphyllum.
- There are small references to Curare and Grevillea mimosoides; both plants with poisonous effects.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 694 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.