- Arissa Palmoy (Single appearance)
- Dresden Babylon Towers
- Jenny Palmoy (Only appearance; dies)
- Kendall Stuart (Mentioned)
- Kip Palmoy (Death)
- Mr. Ames Babylon Towers
- Mr. Magillo Babylon Towers
- Mr. Zavier Babylon Towers
- Mrs. Ames Babylon Towers
- Trish Palmoy (Single appearance)
- U.S. Military
- Gen. Mondial Derwent (Corpse)
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the second part of the Batman: Contagion storyline.
- The events of this issue takes place between the events in Shadow of the Bat #48 and Robin #27.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Contagion collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.