Appearing in "Legacy, Part One: Progeny of the Demon"Edit
- Eritrius (Mentioned)
- Hassim (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Legacy, Part One: Progeny of the Demon"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is part one of the Batman: Legacy storyline.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Legacy collected edition.
- The events of this issue takes place between Batman #533 and Catwoman #36.
- It is revealed that Ra's al Ghul developed the Ebola Gulf-A virus and that the Order of St. Dumas stole it from him.
- This is the first time that Tim Drake faces Ra's al Ghul.
- During this issue, Talia hints several times her true feelings for Bruce Wayne to the point of shedding a tear when she thought he was dead.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 700 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.