- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Martha Wayne (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thomas Wayne (Appears in flashback and main story)
- "The Shrike" Boat
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the sixth part of the Batman: Legacy storyline.
- The events of this issue take place between Batman #534 and Robin #33.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Legacy collected edition.
- This is the first time Batman and Bane face each other since Vengeance of Bane #2; and this is considered to be the first official rematch since their fight in Batman #497.
- Bane states that he considers Batman and Ra's al Ghul as his equals.
- There is a little reference to Giacomo Puccini.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 701 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.