- Ronnie (Only appearance; dies)
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the epilogue of the Batman: Legacy storyline.
- This issue continues the story from Robin #33.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Legacy collected edition.
- Group Editor Dennis O'Neil wrote one of his letter columns From the Den; in which he explained that for at least a year, from that point on, there would be no crossovers between the Batman titles and that the stories will start, develop and end in the same title, under public request. He also showed the icon that would be used in the covers to let the readers know how many parts there were in the story. Only two comic books were issued with the logo: Batman #535 and Robin #34.
- James Gordon states that he, somehow, knows about Ra's al Ghul.
- James and Sarah relation decayed back in Shadow of the Bat #33 during the Batman: Prodigal storyline.
- There are references to Gucci loafers; and Typhus disease.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 702 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Batman: Legacy Crossover
The events from this issue are related to the Legacy crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996. The events of Legacy lead into Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.