Appearing in "Riddled"Edit
- Wilbur (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Riddled"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the last part of the three part storyline featuring The Riddler and Cluemaster.
- The events of this issue take place after Detective Comics #706.
- At the beginning of the issue Riddler is still using a ferule on his arm because of his fractured wrist. By the end of the issue he is seen using his arm with no trouble and without the plaster.
- There is a reference to the biblical Book of Genesis.
- The Ritz Marlton hotel in Gotham is a reference to real life Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
- The Riddler's master crime is Baseball themed.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 707 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.