Appearing in "No Law and a New Order, Part 4: Language"Edit
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Mackenzie Bock
- Oracle's Watchtower
- Addison Street Subway Station
Synopsis for "No Law and a New Order, Part 4: Language"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue concludes the story which began in Batman: No Man's Land #1, No Law and a New Order. No Man's Land continues in Azrael: Agent of the Bat #50
- In his flashback, Bruce remembers his language teacher. In the chalkboard was a drawing of a dog and the words below it read chien. "Chien" is the french word for dog.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 730 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.