Appearing in "Mosaic, Part Two"Edit
- Two-Face (Behind the scenes)
Synopsis for "Mosaic, Part Two"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the second and last part of the storyline entitled Mosaic. The previous part was in Batman #565. No Man's Land continues in Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #118.
- In the letter column Detective Comments; there is a mini-essay by Darren Vincenzo entitled Darren's Drawer; in which the editor introduces their newest members and artists, Alex Maleev and Dale Eaglesham, whom started their work in the crossover No Man's Land. Vincenzo also pointed out that during the crossover, many new artist and well known ones were going to be featured for the reader's pleasure.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 732 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.