Appearing in "Lord of the Ring"Edit
- Agent W. Walker (Sasha's former boss) (Single appearance)
- The White House
Synopsis for "Lord of the Ring"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Jacobian, Chapter Eleven: The Garden of Knowledge"Edit
- The Jacobian/Adehm
- The High Priest
- The Mahmetchik
- The Inek (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Jacobian, Chapter Eleven: The Garden of Knowledge"Edit
Greeted with the option 'defend or die', The Jacobian chooses 'neither' and is admitted to the sanctuary of Gan. Here, he meets the High Priest, who tells him that his name is Adehm and his function is the Jacobian, 'all that is', with complete mastery of all knowledge and its application. The sum essence of human knowledge is safeguarded in Gan, and when the Jacobian touches it, it manifests as the Garden of Eden and here he discovers Leelee's true identity - Lilith, the insubordinate wife of Adam.
- 'Lord of the Ring' is continued from Superman #168
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 1 756 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks