Appearing in "Nothin' But Smiles"Edit
- Homestead Youth Center
Synopsis for "Nothin' But Smiles"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Pecking Order"Edit
Synopsis for "Pecking Order"Edit
Earlier this week, Ogilvy checked in at a crime scene, where the Joker killed lieutenants from nearly every Gotham City crime family, pinning it on the Penguin. The scene is so horrifying as to cause one GCPD officer to give up his badge on the spot. With the Penguin taken by the Joker to participate in whatever his big future plan was, Ogilvy got some ideas.
Retaliation for those murders led to more bloodshed, and eventually Penguin's partners in crime came to beg for some kind of solution to the gang wars. Ogilvy stood in Penguin's place, claiming to have a solution. He rechristens himself as Emperor Penguin, a more effective replacement for Cobblepot. He would assume command, under the assumption that his predecessor would not be returning. With the GCPD, Batman, and the Penguin distracted, they will kill all of their enemies, and blame it on the Joker. One man, Mr. Foschini, refuses to participate, and so Emperor Penguin cuts a grotesque grin onto his face with a laser-umbrella, killing him. Nervously, the remaining assembled criminals agree to do whatever the new Penguin suggests.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 2 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit