Appearing in "Return to Roost"Edit
- Anya Volkova
- Ms. Gannet
- Great White Shark
- Black Mask
- Professor Pyg
- Gotham City Police Department
- Damian Wayne (Mentioned)
- Al Capone (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Return to Roost"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "A Cut Above"Edit
- Victor Zsasz (Flashback and main story)
- D. Molin (Corpse)
Synopsis for "A Cut Above"Edit
During the Joker's reign in Arkham Asylum, Victor Zsasz finds himself able to satisfy his ongoing need to kill - and his need to record those murders by making a cut into his own skin. In the melee of the asylum's outbreak, Zsasz spots the Penguin, and is forced into a memory.
He once had been gambling at the Iceberg Casino, and his streak of bad luck had thus far caused him to nearly lose the entirety of the fortune he inherited from his parents' successful Zsasz Industries - which the Penguin was eager to facilitate. When the man has lost everything, even his own assets, the Penguin threw him out. When he had begged for some kind of mercy, Cobblepot simply told him "that's life," and suggested that he kill himself.
Now, Zsasz corners the man who ruined him, and relishes the thought of being able to take everything away from him. Before he can claim the Penguin's life, the Joker appears and warns that he still has plans for the Penguin. Instead, he suggests that Zsasz go out into Gotham City and do what he does best.
Ogilvy, meanwhile, spotted Zsasz escaping, and approaches him in the street, offering him the gift of a nearly two-hundred-year-old knife. He explains that they both have a desire to hurt Oswald Cobblepot, and he can facilitate that. Grinning, Zsasz takes the blade as his own.
- No special notes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Detective Comics Vol 2 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Detective Comics series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit