While Diehard was away leading a mission against Cybernet (which resulted in the apparent death of Combat), a totally robotic Diehard was created by downloading Diehard's combat knowledge in the robot's brain. He was to replace the original one, an idea that Shaft disliked, while new member Troll found the robot as a perfect target to jokes as it would never get angry.
After the second Die Hard helped twarthing a terrorist attack, several other Diehard robots were created. At this point the Diehard robots become more of an army rather than an individual member.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Flight, energy blasts
- Appearances of Diehard II
- Images featuring Diehard II
- Quotations by or about Diehard II
- Character Gallery: Diehard II
- Diehard at dccomics.com
- Diehard at Wikipedia.org==See also==
- Image Comics
- List of current Image Comics publications