Appearing in "Love Is the Spell, The Spell Is Death!"Edit
- Clea (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Imei (First appearance)
- Kaluu (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sara Wolfe
Note: all of the characters listed here make cameo appearances at Stephen Strange's funeral service.
- X-Men (Cameo)
- West Coast Avengers (Cameo)
- Avengers (Cameo)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (Cameo)
- Invisible Woman (Sue Richards) (Cameo)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Cameo)
- Cloak (Tyrone Johnson) (Cameo)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Cameo)
- Dagger (Tandy Bowen) (Cameo)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Cameo)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Cameo)
- Monks of Kamar-Taj (Cameo)
- Nick Fury (Cameo)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) (Cameo)
- Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd) (Cameo)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)/Venom (Symbiote) (Cameo)
- Vindicator (Heather MacNeil Hudson) (Cameo)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Cameo)
- Mr. Weeks Passenger on ocean liner
- Cloak of Levitation
- Amulet of Agamotto
- Crimson Bands of Cyttorak
- Eye of Agamotto
- Iron Man Armor MK VII (Cameo)
- Mjolnir (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Love Is the Spell, The Spell Is Death!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- At this point in time, the general populace of Earth believes that Doctor Strange was killed in combat with the Beyonder in Secret Wars II #9.
- Doctor Strange finds the Morlock tunnels abandoned. This is due primarily to the actions of the Marauders who slaughtered dozens of Morlocks in an event known as the Mutant Massacre.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme series
- Doctor Strange (Volume 1)
- Doctor Strange (Volume 2)
- Strange Tales (Volume 1)
- Strange Tales (Volume 2)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Doctor Strange article at Wikipedia
- Doctor Strange profile at the Marvel Directory
- Doctor Strange profile at the Marvel Universe
- Doctor Strange - Master of the Mystic Arts
- Doctor Strange - Sorcerer Supreme
- Doctor Strange: Sanctum Sanctorum
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.