Appearing in "Lift High the Veil of Fears!"Edit
- Mother Nature (First appearance)
- Loki (Only in flashback)
- Watcher (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Witch (Only in flashback)
- Vision (Only in flashback)
- Silver Dagger (Mentioned)
- Seven Rings of Raggador (Mentioned)
- Shield of the Seraphim (Mentioned)
- Demons of Denak (Mentioned)
- Winds of the Watoomb (Mentioned)
- Vishanti (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Lift High the Veil of Fears!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Cover art: pencils, inks and colours by Brunner.
- Dr. Strange uses a spell to simulate normal clothes for himself and for Clea. The clothes are taken, per the narrator, from the last issue of Gentleman's Quarterly - which is a monthly magazine for men that has been published since 1957 (currently renamed GQ) and indeed includes information about fashion. The "last issue" must have been January or February, 1975
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange Vol 2 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doctor Strange series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.