Appearing in "In the Shadow of the Great Guru"Edit
Synopsis for "In the Shadow of the Great Guru"Edit
The Yaramishi Rama Yogi, a mystic guru, transforms Robotman into an ardent pacifist who refuses to use violence for any reason. When the Doom Patrol investigates, the guru captures Negative Man and Elasti-Girl and inflicts them with unreasoning fear and hatred, respectively, which he can trigger in them at a given posthypnotic signal. The team members almost destroy each other before overcoming the Guru's power over them and battling him and his followers to a standstill. The villain's true plot, however, succeeds. While the Doom Patrol is occupied with his machinations, he is able to undo the Chief's rehabilitation of Madame Rouge, who disappears and becomes a villainess in her own right, swearing to destroy the Chief.
- This issue is reprinted in Doom Patrol Archives Volume 5.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doom Patrol Vol 1 119 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doom Patrol series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks