Appearing in "The Man Who Cracked"Edit
- Prism (Linus Powell) (First appearance)
- Great Salt Lake, Utah
Synopsis for "The Man Who Cracked"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduce a new super-hero character. This issue introduces the character "Prism".
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Eclipso Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Eclipso Annual series
- Bloodlines Spin-offs
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Bloodlines (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Unofficial Bloodlines Biography at Vanishing Point
- Bloodlines at dcindexes.com
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.