|Parent company||M. F. Enterprises|
|Country of origin||United States of America|
|Headquarters location||150 Fifth Avenue, New York City|
|Key people||Robert W. Farrell, Irving Fass, Ezra Jackson, Carl Burgos|
|Publication types||Comic magazines|
|Fiction genres||Horror, Science fiction|
Eerie Publications was a publisher of black-and-white horror-anthology comics magazines. Less well-known and more downscale than the field's leader, Warren Publishing (Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella), the New York City-based company was one of several related publishing ventures run by comic-book artist and 1970s magazine entrepreneur Myron Fass. Titles published during their 15 years of operation included Weird, Horror Tales, Terror Tales, Tales from the Tomb, Tales of Voodoo, and Witches' Tales. All of these magazines featured grisly, lurid color covers.
New material was mixed with reprints from 1950s pre-Comics Code horror comics. Writer and artist credits seldom appeared, but included Marvel Comics penciler/inkers Dick Ayers and Chic Stone, as well as Fass himself, with brother Irving Fass and Ezra Jackson serving as art directors. Mel Lenny initially and then Golden Age of Comic Books producer Robert W. Farrell had the title of publisher. Carl Burgos, creator of the Golden Age original Human Torch, was editor; he had created a short-lived character called Captain Marvel, no relation to either the old Fawcett Comics superhero nor Marvel's Captain Marvel, for Fass' M. F. Enterprises in 1966.
- Horror Tales (27 issues, June 1969 - Feb. 1979)
- Strange Galaxy (4 issues, Feb. 1971 - Aug 1971)
- Tales from the Crypt (1 issue, July 1968)
- Tales from the Tomb (33 issues, July 1969 - Feb. 1975)
- Tales of Voodoo (36 issues, Nov. 1968 - Nov. 1974)
- Terror Tales (46 issues, March 1969 - Jan. 1979)
- Terrors of Dracula (9 issues, May 1979 - Sept. 1981)
- Weird (69 issues, Jan. 1966 - Nov. 1981)
- Weird Vampire Tales 1979 10 issues
- Weird Worlds (5 issues, Dec. 1970 - Aug. 1971)
- Witches Tales (34 issues, July 1969 - Feb. 1975)
- Brinkman, Tom. "Myron Fass — Demon God of Pulp". BadMags.com. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. http://www.badmags.com/bmmyronfass.html. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- "Eerie Publications: Comix from Hell". Empire-of-the=Claw.com. Undated. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. http://www.empire-of-the-claw.com/Eeriepubs_html/ddemons.htm.
- "Independent Heroes from the USA: Captain Marvel". An International Catalogue of Superheroes. Archived from the original on June 5, 2011. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/capmarv1.htm.
- Eerie Publications at the Grand Comics Database