Appearing in "Europe '92 (Part I of IV) - Concorde to Discord!"Edit
- Einfahrt Freinhalten (a munitions manufacturer) (First appearance)
- L'Escargot (an assassin) (Only appearance; dies)
- Bradford Smolz (First appearance)
- Ambassador Choux (a French ambassador) (Only appearance; dies)
- Merlot Bordeaux (a French delegate) (First appearance)
- Trampolina (an Italian delegate)
Synopsis for "Europe '92 (Part I of IV) - Concorde to Discord!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This four-issue limited series takes place between Justice League Europe #36 and Justice League Spectacular #1.
- Einfahrt Freinhalten and Merlot Bordeaux appear next in Elongated Man #3.
- One of the French dignataries is named Merlot Bordeaux. The name is actually two distinctive types of wine.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Elongated Man Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Elongated Man series
- Elongated Man appearances list
- Sue Dibny appearances list
- Copperhead appearances
- Sonar appearances list
- Warp appearances list
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Elongated Man article at Wikipedia
- Elongated Man article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Elongated Man series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Sue Dibny article at Wikipedia
- Sue Dibny article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Sonar article at Wikipedia
- Sonar article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Warp article at Wikipedia
- Warp article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Grand Comics Database (creator credits)
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.