Appearing in "The Night of the Demons!"Edit
- Unnamed New Yorkers
- New York policemen
- Merlin (Only in flashback)
- Ulysses' crew (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Atlantic Ocean
- South America
- Olympia (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Brain Mine
- Sersi's mirror
Synopsis for "The Night of the Demons!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Olympia, homeland of the Eternals makes a brief, cameo appearance in Sersi's mirror.
- On page 15, Sersi says "The Greek storytellers never spell my name right!" Ironically, neither can Marvel Comics storytellers. In issue #3, her name is spelled "Sersy", but it is spelled correctly in this issue and in subsequent appearances. Compounding the name confusion issue, Sersi mistakenly refers to Margo as Carol at one point in this issue.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.