Appearing in "Olympia!"Edit
- New York City
- Atlantic Ocean
- Andes Mountains (Cameo)
- Domo's Hoverchair
Synopsis for "Olympia!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- First actual appearance of Olympia, home of the Eternals. An image of Olympia appeared in Sersi's magic mirror in issue #4.
- When Thena and Zuras are first introduced, they are seen playing a remote control game called Auto-Boxer. The game bears a strong resemblance to the popular children's toy "Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Eternals Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Eternals series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.