- This isn't a trial... They want me to be guilty, and they've twisted the truth to justify their decision.
Appearing in "Witless for the Prosecution"Edit
- Captain Britain Corps
- Captain Empire (Robert Doherty)
- Captain UK (Linda McQuillan)
- Justicer Bull (Cassandra Bull)
- Captain Cymru (Morwen Powell)
- Major Commonwealth (Bryon Falsworth)
- Captain England (Henric Lockwood)
- Enforcer Capone (Adolfo Costa) (First appearance)
- Sister Gaia (Serena Foster) (First appearance)
- Hauptmann Englande (Brian Braddock)
- Brother Brit-Man (Gilles Weill) (First appearance)
- Captain Colonies (Stephen Rogers) (First appearance)
- Madam Sussex (Francesca Grace) (First appearance)
- Kendra Matsumoto (Earth-6315) (First appearance)
- Friar Albion (Petros Wisdom) (First appearance)
- Right Honourable Captain Winston Faneshaw-Sinclair (First appearance)
- Kommandant Englader (Helga Geering)
- Officer Saxon (Peter Hunter)
- Centurianous Britanicosarus (Magnus Rex) (First appearance)
- Captain Airstrip-One (George Smith)
- Anglo-Simian (Joseph Cornelius) (First appearance)
- Captain Albion (Katherine Huggen) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Centurion Britannus (Tharcius Magnus) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Captain Britain (Earth-3913) (Mentioned)
- Various unidentified members
- Alistaire Stuart
- Dai Thomas
- Emelia Witherspoon (First appearance)
- Micromax (First appearance)
- Josie Scott
- Joan Scott
- Bob Scott
- Madame Zelda
- Warwolves - in Rachel's memories
- Galactus - in Rachel's memories
Synopsis for "Witless for the Prosecution"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Excalibur Vol 1 44 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Excalibur series
Links and ReferencesEdit
-  plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.