- The great Captain Britain! Humbly praying for the life of his idiot concubine. Desperate to atone for the injury he believes he has caused. Prepared to follow anyone who might lead him from his pit of guilt and misery. Pathetic, isn't he? But I will mold him. I will put iron in his spine. I will forge him into the true patriotic symbol or our great land.
Appearing in "White Lies, Dark Truths"Edit
- Maria, a nurse
- RCX agents
Synopsis for "White Lies, Dark Truths"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Excalibur Vol 1 65 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Excalibur series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ he is mentioned by name, but it is unsure which one of the countless unnamed Warpies he was
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.