Appearing in "Destroy All Monsters" Part I of IIIEdit
- The Timebreakers
- Namora (Corpse)
- Surgeon Strange (First appearance)
- The Science Squad (First appearance)
- Cosmic Red Skull (Single appearance)
- Demon Mister Sinister (Single appearance)
- Krakoa, the Living Island (First appearance)
- The Hulk (Single appearance)
- The Crystal Palace, Outside Space and Time
- The Stasis Gallery
- The Infirmary (First appearance)
- Earth-59661 (Surgeon Strange's Reality) (First appearance)
- Earth-59662 (Cosmic Red Skull Reality) (First appearance)
- Earth-59663 (Sinister Demon Reality) (First appearance)
- Earth-8545 (Vi-Locks Reality)
- Earth-3752 (Science Squad Reality) (First appearance)
- The Tallus
- Various Crystal Palace Tech
- A Cortical Stimulator
- The Science Squad's Pod
The bold new Exiles era charges forward! Old teammates are buried, and the search for a way to heal another brings the Exiles face to gruesome face with some of the fiercest monsters in Marvel Universe history! Guest-starring KRAKOA, the island that walks like a man!
- REDIRECT User:Peteparker/Morph
- In Exiles #64, when Beak is released from the Stasis Wall, the Crystal melts around him, leaving a block-shaped area behind. When Heather is released in this issue, it makes the same noise, but seems to shatter into slivers, creating a jagged, crystal shape behind.
- Doctor Strange says that he's never encountered a version of Mimic on his home world.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Exiles Vol 1 66 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Exiles series
Links and ReferencesEdit