Appearing in "Part 3"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- Dragon Man (Mentioned)
- Super-Skrull (Kl'rt) (Impersonates Mr. Zelig & Franklin Richards)
- Puppet Master (Phillip Masters) (Mentioned)
- Mad Thinker (Mentioned)
- Andrew Lewis
- Damage Control
- Valeria Richards (Mentioned)
- Crystal (Crystalia Amaquelin) (Mentioned)
- Cosmic control rod (Mentioned)
Reed's plot continues as he and the Fantastic Four hunt down and neutralize the FF's most prominent villains.
How will this new, proactive stance on super heroics affect the FF's public standing? And how does the Super-Skrull fit into all this?
Continuing the mini-series that sheds a new light on the Foes of the FF universe, just in time for that swell movie we're all going to go see...twice.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four: Foes Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four: Foes series
Links and ReferencesEdit