Appearing in "The Alien, the Ally, and -- Armageddon! / Now Falls the Final Hour!"
- Fantastic Four
- Agatha Harkness
- Franklin Richards
- Edwin Jarvis
- Captain America Image
- Thor Image
- Daredevil Image
- Iron Man Image
- Silver Surfer Image
- Spider-Man Image
- Sub-Mariner Image
- Hulk Image
- United States of America
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- Doom's Pionic Reactor
Synopsis for "The Alien, the Ally, and -- Armageddon! / Now Falls the Final Hour!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a 25 Cent Giant Size Editon. At the end of this issue on the Fantastic Four Fan Page, the Bullpen explains that starting with this month all Marvel comics are increasing in size from 36 pages to 52 pages and increasing in price from 15 cents to 25 cents. However, despite this announcement, starting with the following month, Marvel comics go back to their regular size, but with a 20 cent cover price.
- This issue features a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Tom Steinke, Joel Pollack, Sgt. Michael L. Kuhne, Bob Rozakix and G.B. Tiebe.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#729-Z.
- The Air-Jet Cycle that Sue Richards uses this issue allows its rider/driver to stand. The usual model has the driver/rider in a seated position.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 116 on the forums
- Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 116