Appearing in "Back to the Basics!"Edit
- Elementals of Doom (First appearance)
- Mrs. Mulligan (First appearance)
- Milo Tindolini (First appearance)
- Don (First appearance)
- Jan (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Back to the Basics!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first issue for John Byrne as both writer and artist of Fantastic Four. His run consists of "classic feel" storylines reminiscent of the early Stan Lee/Jack Kirby motif on Fantastic Four. However, Byrne also inserts a number of new elements and twists into the title. Like him or not, his run on the title must be considered impactful and considerable. He will remain as the regular writer and artist on the title until Fantastic Four #293 (August 1986) (over five years).
- Inks are credited to Bjorn Heyn (anagram of John Byrne).
- This issue does not contain a letters page.
- The artwork on the splash page (page one) closely resembles the cover of this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 232 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.