Appearing in "With Malice Towards All!"Edit
- Fantastic Four
Synopsis for "With Malice Towards All!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Mr. Fantastic's slap of his wife here represents the second time that he has hit Sue. The other instance was in Fantastic Four #222.
- This issue contains a letters page, Fantstic Forum. Letters are published from Stan Lee, Chuck Wilson, James Grattan, Joe Frank, Jeffrey Lowndes, Evan M. Lanctor, Danierl Roberts, and Josh Tretakoff
- The letters page reveals that the late Art Simek provided the inks for Fantastic Four #1. This information was given by Roz and Jack Kirby but is considered by many comic historians to be incorrect. Some would cite inaccuracies in Kirby's memory of events that took place decades prior.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 281 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.