Appearing in "Mystery on the Moon!"Edit
- Fantastic Four
- Kree Sentry 9168 (First appearance)
- United States of America
- Pacific Island
- Luna (Moon)
- NASA Rocker
- Apollo Unit
Synopsis for "Mystery on the Moon!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Although the plot centers around July 1969 and the Apollo space mission to the moon, these events are only topical as per the time of the issues publication as per the rules of Earth-616's sliding time scale so its just one of many trips to the moon.
- This issue contains a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are publsihed from Soloman Arrington, Glenn G. Hakanson and Dave Layton.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#123.
- This comic quotes the 616 version of Neil Armstrong as saying, "for a man", where as in our reality, he misspoke when it counted, and said "for man"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 98 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Fantastic Four series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.