Personal History of Felix Mas is unknown.
Felix Mas (born 1935) is a Spanish comic book artist and fine artist who worked for Warren from 1972 to 1975.
Felix Mas was born in Barcelona, Spain in 1935. He studied art at Saint Jordi and joined the military, where he stayed until 1957. After leaving the military he joined the Spanish art agency Seleciones Illustrada and started working for various romance comics for companies like Fleetway and Valentine. He also drew the detective story Lt. Kane for T.V. Heroes. During the 1960s Mas worked in Scandinavia as an illustrator. He returned to comics in 1969 with D.C. Thomson's Romeo.
Felix Mas joined Warren Publishing in 1972 and drew a total of 17 horror stories for Creepy and Vampirella until January 1975. The story 'The Vampiress Stalks the Castle at Night' from Vampirella 21 was included within a list of the top 25 Warren stories in The Warren Companion by David Roach. After leaving Warren, Mas moved to Venezuela and stopped his comic work, choosing instead to focus on painting. He would later move to Florida.
17 total stories
- Mirage - Creepy 43 (1972)
- Dungeons of the Soul - Creepy 45 (1972)
- On the Ninth Day of Satan - Creepy 46 (1972)
- The Climbers of the Tower - Creepy 50 (1973)
- Bed of Roses - Creepy 51 (1973)
- The Killer - Creepy 52 (1973)
- Celia - Vampirella 16 (1972)
- The Dorian Gray Syndrome - Vampirella 18 (1972)
- The Vampiress Stalks The Castle This Night - Vampirella 21 (1972)
- Minra - Vampirella 22 (1973)
- Won't Eddie Ever Learn - Vampirella 23 (1973)
- Changes - Vampirella 24 (1973)
- Miranda - Vampirella 34 (1974)
- Pure As Snow - Vampirella 35 (1974)
- Sword Play - Vampirella 36 (1974)
- Out of the Nameless City - Vampirella 38 (1974)
- The Sultan of 42nd Street - Vampirella 39 (1975)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References