The full synopsis of this event is unknown.
- All four issues of Final Night were reprinted in trade paperback format in 1996. The collection also includes the Final Night preview solicitation.
- Parallax: Emerald Night #1 served as a tie-in special, and took place between Final Night #3 and #4.
- According to Wildcat (Ted Grant), the events chronicled in Final Night take place in the month of September.
- Final Night is a significant event in the DC Universe, as it presents the death of former Green Lantern, Hal Jordan. Jordan resurfaced in 1999 when his soul bonded with the Spirit of Vengeance, transforming him into the new host for the Spectre.
- This series introduced the character of Dusk, and the 20th century counterpart to Ferro Lad, Ferro. In Pre-Crisis history, Ferro Lad was a one-time member of the Legion of Super-Heroes, who nobly sacrificed himself in order to stop a Sun-Eater.
- Final Night was a top vote-getter for the Comics Buyer's Guide Fan Awards for Favorite Comic-Book Story and Favorite Limited Series for 1997.
- Each issue of the Final Night limited series included an Earthwatch website feature, as well as a projected timeline of how long it would take before all life on Earth would cease to exist.
Links and References
Final Night Crossover