Appearing in "To Believe or Not to Believe"Edit
- Flash's Costume Ring
- The "Roscoe Award"
Synopsis for "To Believe or Not to Believe"Edit
While Stacy Conwell apparently engages in demon-raising rituals, the Flash finds himself beset by the mind-control techniques of his old foe Mazdan, and the Rogue’s Gallery awards him a “Roscoe Award” designed to doom him.
- The Flash's first encounter with the Annual Flashcon was in Flash #231.
- The "Roscoe Award" is named after Roscoe Dillon, alias The Top, the only Flash-foe to have died at the time.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 1 254 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series