Appearing in "The Brave and the Beaten"Edit
- Central City (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Brave and the Beaten"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The title to this issue, "The Brave and the Beaten" is a tongue-in-cheek reference to the DC Comics title, The Brave and the Bold.
- Gorilla Grodd made a behind the scenes appearance in Flash (Volume 2) #179. He becomes the feature villain for the next story-arc beginning in issue #192.
- The tagline to this issue is "It's a Grimm World... We Just DIE in it!"
- Hawkman alludes to the notion that one of his past incarnations was that of Jack the Giant-Killer. This identity is analogous to that of the Vertigo character Jack of Fables.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Flash Vol 2 191 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Flash series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.