Appearing in "The Scavengers!"Edit
- Mister Breckenridge (Single appearance)
- Trixie Magruder
- Scavengers (Final appearance)
- Director (Final appearance)
- Operator 24 (Final appearance)
- Seven (Final appearance)
- Follower Android
Synopsis for "The Scavengers!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Jack Kirby's Forever People trade paperback.
- With this issue, the cover price is lowered to 20¢ per copy, and the format changes to a standard 32 pages. Back-up stories are no longer featured in this title.
- Due to contradictions in continuity, the events from this issue are considered non-canon by the standards of Earth-One continuity. In both Earth-One and Post-Crisis continuity, Boston Brand was murdered by a villain named the Roy "The Hook" Martin in Strange Adventures #215 (as confirmed by Rama Kushna). This series posits that Deadman was murdered by the Scavengers. The alterations to Deadman's origin are not referenced in any other comic title other than this one.
- The tagline for this issue is "A New Life for Deadman -- Hijacked by the Scavengers!"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Forever People Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Forever People series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Forever People article at Wikipedia
- Forever People article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Forever People profile
- Forever People profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Forever People series index at the Grand Comics Database
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.