Appearing in "War of the Monsters, Part 1: Monster Town, USA"Edit
- Army of Monsters
- The Bride (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Humanids (First appearance)
- Eli (Only appearance; dies)
- Pandora (Cameo)
- Ant Farm (First appearance)
- Bone Lake
Synopsis for "War of the Monsters, Part 1: Monster Town, USA"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Pandora makes a cameo appearance in this issue to witness the events, as she does every #1 issue published as part of The New 52. This is following her first appearance at the end of Flashpoint. She can be seen, in the background, while the commandos battle the invading beasts.
- Early in the issue, it's stated that the Ant Farm hovers 2,000 miles above Manhattan. This is an error, possibly intended to be 2,000 feet; 2,000 miles above Manhattan would put the Ant Farm well into space (the commonly recognized border between Earth and space is a mere 62 miles).
- Frankenstein shouts, "Melmoth's Beard!" at the end of the book in excitement. Melmoth is an antagonist he has had many encounters with. However, this is possibly a reference to the novel Melmoth the Wanderer.
- Discuss Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.